To find out more about our Wellness Coaching Services, click here.
As your creative Wellness Coach, I will help you focus your own energy and make decisions that will change your live. Together, we explore the endless possibilities of shaping and re-shaping your whole life in new ways. We begin with what you want most in the present moment, and we descern together – through conversation and creative expression – how to make your vision so.
At its essence, Wellness Coaching is not about being an “artist”, but about making art out of your life. You will soon discover that you have the power to awaken your mind, generate breakthroughs, and stretch your spirit and body in positive life-affirming ways. You will reach physical and mental goals that you never felt you could reach.
Wellness Coaching will enable you to:
- Define and express your personal goals and visions with confidence and clarity.
- Ignite your dormant passions, skills, and dreams.
- Generate specific, measurable, and attainable action plans.
- Relish the process of change and appreciate uncertainly.
- Receive friendship from a candid, creative, and caring coach.
In addition to Wellness Coaching, you will experience a holistic approach to change.
The process of wellness coaching progresses through several stages:
- You provide background information through a well-being assessment so that you and your coach are well-informed on the key issues, including medical considerations.
- During the first 60-90 minute coaching session, you identify your priorities and develop a personal wellness plan including a vision, three month goals and the first steps.
- In subsequent 30-40 minute coaching sessions, each week, month, or quarter, you and your coach review the progress toward your vision and goals, explore and resolve the most pressing issues, learn something new, and then agree on a set of goals for the following week. You will enjoy plenty of ah-ah insights along the way.
- By the end of three months, you can expect to reach more than 70% of your three-month goals and feel energized and confident to embark on new areas with or without your coach.
Please contact your coach, Karen Mirlenbrink, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (727) 510-3493 for your free consultation and for more information.